Because I thought of these things after I did a 25 things list on my Facebook on Tuesday -_-
- If N’Sync were to ever have a reunion concert, tour or whatever, I would soooo go. And no I’m not embarrassed to say that I love N’sync and I know they’re dance moves. Shoot you know you would go too!
- I want a Joelatti!
- I need to try some legit Japanese food in my life. The closest thing I’ve tried is a few different sushi’s and Kobe beef!
- I’ve never been to Benihana’s :(
- I want some Japanese donuts!
- Apples to Apples is an interesting board game.
- Hurley U.S. Open this weekend(=
- I’m considering returning my Doc Martens even though I like them and I know I probably will never find them for $20 bucks again :(
- I really want some funnel cake with powdered sugar or some beignets right about now
- Hopefully I will be able to buy some Instax film for my camera. I’m running out! -_-
- I need to stop being so chicken and learn how to drive a stick! :(*
- Chocolate covered gummi bears.. I need to buy some soon!
- Only 12 more days until summer ends and school starts, noooooo
- I just realized most of my list consists of food -____-
That is all.Aug052010
I did my usual by going to school with the little exceptions..
Got to class and got super scared because none of my parents went to class on time and we had a Physical test for CPR. It ended up going well though and got to leave class early and hung out with some of my classmates even though we were kinda bugged because some random guy in our class asked my friend Jenny for a ride to Starbucks and ended up hanging out, staying with us, and asking for all of our numbers.. but it felt creepy since he had to second ask us what we were talking about and got into some of our conversations and told me to change my major when I already said that I was -_-
After school went home and I did my usual by nap. Got up, did some errands with my mum and then got picked up by Anita to help her with her Photo Project again. While helping her, I had to blow bubbles which were super hard because even though I was sooo excited, it sucked since the wand sucked. But it was kinda cute since there was this little boy who literally ran up to us and then popped each bubble he saw me blow.. even though he almost stole my wand! lol
We headed to the skate park since she needed pictures with movement and before we went inside the skate park at Regional, some white guy called us out, asked us to take pictures of him and literally took his shirt off for us.. LOL. Young ones are always willing to do anything I guess? haha. We didn’t tell him to take off his shirt but he did it I guess to get our attention. While at the skatepark, some guy said “Homegirl!” and called me out and told me how he knew me and how he had me on facebook but.. I didn’t even know him! lol. Weird ass..
Then we walked by the tennis courts where she took some people playing tennis which made me super jealous since I can’t play like them :(
Went to Bellflower for her Landscape photos but the track ended up being closed and instead these two little boys tried to hollaaa at both of us even though Anita said she was too old for them and then one called out “But not your friend!” which was me -_- Oh Noooo.
After that, I went home then got ready to go to Roscoes and picked up Eric and Chris. When we walked out of Chris’s house, We were talking about auditioning for Fast & Furious and Eric said he could imagine me being one of those girls dancing in slow motion in the background O.O
Fast forward.. Roscoes was whatever since it took so long for them to seat us, take our orders, get us food, and our server was pretty bad..
I like the food at Roscoes and all but I must say, now I kinda don’t like the taste of meat as much.. Especially chicken O.O
The ride home was pretty good though since most of the stuff we played was old stuff like NSync and DMX.. lolol.
However, now I cannot sleep for shit since my ipod is stuck at Tiffany’s car which means I can’t work out until then… My Life -_____-*Jul162010
It’s not even late but I decided to jot down the many thoughts that are running through my head since I don’t have anyone to really mention this to anyways.
- I wish I knew how to sew clothes. Shopping is such a hassle and everything is getting too pricy since I’m cheap.
- 5 days of being Vegetarian and I’m surviving. Maybe this isn’t so bad.
- I hope I pass my CPR written test tomorrow. Studying never works. I wish I really knew how to use my brain -_-
- Traffic School this Saturday, I’m scared :(
- I wonder what would happen if I never texted Good Morning, replied to any text messages, Facebook comments, or Instant Messages. Would anyone remember me?
- I’m still surprised to say how I gave up meeting Taylor Lautner. Everyone knows it’s like a “dream” to me but I give up. I never been so sad about it in my life. So much for being a “Go-Getter” -_____-* I think I should just be depressed about this until I find something better
- August 11, Vans Warped Tour, just one thing I haven’t gave up on going since I’m determined to go. Hopefully I win free tickets.
- Canon Powershot SD1000, I’ve had you for 3 years and I’m still surprised nothing has happened. I need to update you soon. I need a new camera.
- Where are those Jordan 1’s and 3’s at? I wish they were so easy to find in store -_-
- I don’t want to go to summer school tomorrow and I don’t wanna wake up around 5am -____-
- Why is it so hard to find Harry Potter movies?! I wish I could get each one of them already!
- Three words.. I HATE SLUTS. Hate is such a strong word but I think it’s actually useful to use it for once.
- I’m never gonna get over the fact that they took out the black watermelon seeds on the Watermelon Laffy Taffy:
- I always ramble, say the same stuff, and go on and on and onnnnnn
- I need a hug
That is all.Jul062010
Click Click Click Click
Click Click Click Click - Bishop Allen
_ Song Of The DayJul052010
Powered by Tumblr | Crystalline designed by Sonny T.