I always eat dessert before dinner.Nov242012
I do not like to eat ketchup with my fries.Feb102012
I’ve lived in Southern California all my life yet, I’ve never been to Venice Beach before.Feb022012
As much as I love Disneyland, I cannot ride the Tower Of Terror or California Screamin’.
First time I rode Tower Of Terror I screamed so much, someone told me to shut up. I literally was shaking, had chills, and had tears on my eyes during and after the ride.
As for California Screamin’, well.. the name says it all.Feb012012
“Time is flying,
And we’ve been at this for a while now,
Before I was oblivious,
Until I saw a sign,
Mixed signals coming on,
Is this just a phase or unspoken thoughts,
I thought it was all play,
But it’s more than just fun and games,
I’m not sure what to think,
Because the thought of it makes me almost weak,
I even admitted it or so I thought,
That I didn’t need anyone to guide me,
But now I realized the reason why,
Since you’ve always been there right beside me.”
Listing 5 things about myself is kinda tricky but here it goes..
1. I’m easy to have a conversation with. I’ve met a lot of people with having an easy random conversation at school hallways and even at events I go to. Yeah I know I can talk a lot but I know I’m not that boring lol.
2. Memory. Even though I’m not really good with remembering things for a test, I have an odd thing with remembering people, places, and events. I can remember where I first met someone and even to what they exactly wore the first time I met them. Sometimes even I get a little freaked out but I can really get into detail.
3. I’m fine with being single. I’ve always had that bittersweet thought about relationships and being single. I haven’t really got into that serious relationship deal but I’ve learned to become more independent with myself. I’ve learned how to do simple things on my own where I don’t need to hit up someone just because I don’t want to be “by myself.”
4. Writing poems. I know I don’t seem like the type to even write one but I always write them whenever I’m on the road not driving or when I have a lot on my mind. I’m not an “Edgar Allen Poe” but I do have a lot written everywhere from notebooks when I was in high school and even on my phone. I even used to write some on my junior teachers white board in class. She would always make me erase them though :’(
5. Keeping it together. Anyone who really knows may know that I’m not much of an emotional person. It takes a lot for me to even admit certain problems or to talk about my personal life. All I really have to say is, if you see me shed a tear, it must really hurt me inside.Sep182011
I can’t grow eyebrows.
I know it doesn’t make sense but they never seem to “grow out”
It’s probably why I never got them professionally done either.Aug132011
Honestly, if you really cared all you had to do was say no. Yes, I do understand shit does happen.
f you really cared, it’s better to be honest than to just let someone down slowly.Aug072011
I kinda miss the whole spiky hair trend. The majority of guys I see now either get lineups or fades.
It’s random but that’s just me.Jul312011
I’m starting to not like the idea of sleeping. I’ve been getting way too many nightmares, even if it’s just from a nap. I just need a hug.Jul282011
I’ve been thinking about a lot about myself as a person. I usually don’t care but for some reason when I look at the mirror, I don’t feel as confident like I used to be.
Even though I know I’m not as skinny as I used to be, I wouldn’t say I’m fat since that would be stupid of me to even say that.
However, sometimes I wish I was just a little pretty. I don’t care to have the perfect body or whatever but it would be nice to look in the mirror and say ” Hey, you look okay.”
It does kinda suck sometimes when your guy friends try to ask if you could hook them up with your friends since they think they’re cute or pretty.
Forgive me for venting, it just was really on my mind.Jul252011
I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been feeling somewhat lonely inside. Sometimes I wish there was someone I could talk about all the things going on with me right now. It’s kinda hard to just vent out to anyone to trust your problems with. I just can’t smile and hold my head up high all the time you know..Jul232011
I don’t own any sweatpants. No, really.Jul082011
I hate it when someone calls me “Eileen.”
Sorry but that is not my name -__-Jul042011
Powered by Tumblr | Crystalline designed by Sonny T.