I realized I developed a secret crush on someone. Too bad they will probably never notice me.
It’s just like high school all over again.Jan092013
One of the weirdest pick up lines I’ve ever come across. Goodnight.Jun102012
- Random Guy: So hey you want to dance?
- Me: Sorry I don’t know how to dance.
- Random Guy: Oh.. so what part of Asia are you from?
- Me: What?
- Random Guy: What part of Asia are you from?
- Me: The Philippines.
- Random Guy: That’s cool. So you can speak Tagalog?
- Me: No.
- Random Guy: What?
- Me: I was born here.
- Random Guy: What did you say?
- Me: I was born in America. I don’t know how to speak tagalog.
- Random Guy: Oh thats cool.
- Me: Slightly turn to my right.
- I remember when I first met you in the 1st/2nd grade.Even though we didn’t even have the same teacher and you only brang them for your classmates, you gave me a Disneyland pin since you noticed that I really really liked pins. By 4th grade, you asked me to be your gf by checking Yes or No on a lined piece of paper. We broke up, got back together, and you would always get in trouble in class. Sad you had to move away after 5th grade. I don’t even know why I’m really going to write this note since your probably never going to read this. Plus, it was a “elementary school” thing but you will always be my “first boyfriend” haha. This isn’t even short but I just thought it would be nice to refresh our childhood friendship lol. I wish you had a FB again so I could really show you this post. You will always be my first “real crush” besides Justin Timberlake.. pwaha.
Ps, after 14 years, I still kept that Disneyland pin with me.
- Even if we weren’t really official I just wanted to say hi. Hope your doing good with your life and everything. Okay, bye.
“If there was a black version of Tangled, it would be called Nappy”
Powered by Tumblr | Crystalline designed by Sonny T.